Becoming a Life Coach - Life Coach Salary
More people than ever before are turning to a Life Coach to help enhance their personal and professional lives, and with great success. Of course, this means there is an increasing need for trained and qualified life coaches, so if you are thinking of a career change why not consider this exciting and rewarding profession? At Integrative Life Coaching we not only pass on our experience and knowledge to those who require coaching but also offer the best training courses in the business.
Based in Cape Town, we are experts in the field and our collective experience is unmatched; many have already trained with us in order to be able to help others find their way in life, and few careers can be more rewarding. Some would say, in fact, that life coaching is more of a calling than a career, as it involves helping people to seek faith in themselves and develop on a personal level. Naturally you will want to know more – especially about the Life Coach salary – and we are more than happy to talk to you in more detail about becoming a Life Coach and how much you should expect to earn.
Life coaching can be very well paid, and the right candidate will be a person who wants to learn how to help others; for example, many people who have taken advantage of the coaching available at Integrative Life Coaching then go on to become life coaches, inspired as they are by their own experience to help others. If this interests you then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us and we will help you understand what it means to become a Life Coach, and how you can enrich your own life by being able to help others.
Interested in Becoming a Life Coach?
Our Life Coach Training consists of Theory and Practice.
Acceptance into the program is considered after an initial interview, not all applicants are accepted, because our coach training is Not for Everyone.
Integrative Coach Training is for you, if you:
- Are open-minded and have a desire and willingness to grow;
- Have a passion for personal development, human potential and consciousness evolution;
- Want to be self-employed full or part-time helping others doing what you love;
- Want the freedom and flexibility to create your own unlimited income;
- Are already qualified as a coach / therapist and feel like you would like to work on an even deeper level to help your clients reach their full potential.
- Be abundant doing what you love in a rapidly growing industry
- Become a world class life coach with the most advanced training in the industry
- Have the all the training you need to help others really transform their life
- Be skilled to help individuals in all areas of their life
- Support individuals in an ever more stress full society
- There is no other coach training that is as deep and broad as Integrative Life Coaching
- Become a part of a leading-edge coaching system that is transforming personal development across the world
Benefits of becoming Certified as an Integrative Coach:
Coaching is the process of assisting a group or individual to achieve a certain set of outcomes or goals. An Integrative Master Coach is someone who is best equipped to facilitate and support these outcomes based on his/her extensive skill set and insight to understand the mechanics and nature of human behaviour at the master level.
Being an Integrative Master Coach is about being empowered to effect lasting change in your clients. Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy, Stress Biofeedback, NLP, Time Therapy Techniques, Active Imagination, Meditation, Breathing Techniques are all valuable skills in their own right. Most of them can bring about change and relief. They are helpful tools that support the lasting change brought about by taking a client through the Integrative Coaching Process™.
Certified Integrative Coach Training offers the following levels
- Integrative Coach Certification – Full Certification Only after completion of all 3 ILC modules.
o ILC1 (An interim certificate is given after completion of ILC module 1)
o ILC2 (An interim certificate is given after completion of ILC module 2)
o ILC3 (An interim certificate is given after completion of ILC module 3)
- Integrative Professional Coach Certification – Full Certification Only after completion of ILC certification and both IPC modules.
o IPC1 (An interim certificate is given after completion of IPC module 1)
o IPC2 (An interim certificate is given after completion of IPC module 2)
- Integrative Master Coach Certification – Full Certification Only after completion of both ILC and IPC certifications and completion of IMC.
Here are some of the areas will be learning:
- The Integrative Life CoachingTM Approach
- Meditation and Instruction, Theory and Techniques
- Hypnotherapy Theory and Techniques
- Time Therapy Theory and Techniques
- Stress Management and biofeedback Theory and Techniques
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Theory
- Relationship Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Executive Coaching
To be deemed competent you will have to:
- Achieve a result 80% or above for all book reports
- Achieve a result 80% or above for the open book test
- Successfully demonstrate your competence in performing the skills learnt during training
- Demonstrate the adoption of the Integrative Coaching attitude to working with clients
- Incorporate the Coaching Competencies as set out in the training
Actions to take from here: (What’s Next…)